• To identify yourself and others.
• To describe people.
• To express states of being and feelings.
• To ask questions.
• To use expressions to introduce oneself,
to express admiration of someone and to express joy and fun.
• To describe family members and personal relationships.
• To describe a person’s physical characteristics and personality traits.
• To provide personal information.
• To make comparisons and use superlatives.
• To explore cultural aspects of Central America.
• To acquire facts about the geography and history of the countries in Central America.
Vocabulario. Vida personal y social